Weight: -7.1kg (standard 11.6kg / Akrapovic 4.5kg)
Engine power: + 11.1PS (standard 187.3 at 13450RPM, Akrapovic 198.4 at 13900RPM)
Torque: +13.4 Nm at 3600 RPM
DB +11.7: 93.8 (standard), 105.5 (Akrapovic)
Complete system made of a high-quality, lightweight, race-proven titanium alloy to achieve a significant increase in power over the entire speed range and also better torque output. The weight has been reduced by more than 5 kg. The system is rounded off by a hand-made octagonal carbon silencer and a carbon end cap, which were inspired by the Superbike world champion machine by Tom Sykes and Jonathan Rea. The increase in output by more than 11 PS (8.2 kW) and a uniquely deep and sporty sound underline the origins of the system from racing. An optional carbon silencer bracket makes the appearance of the system perfect. When installing the Evolution Line System, it is necessary to adapt the motorcycle's ECU.
- 4> 2> 1 full titanium system Evo-2
- Lambda connection
- Hexagonal damper
- without approval in public road traffic
- Carbon silencer cover
- Titanium silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- without dB-Eater has to be ordered separately
- if you want to remove the original passenger pegs, an optional exhaust bracket can be ordered
Akrapovic Evolution Line (Titanium) for Kawasaki ZX-10 R / RR (Bj: 21) S-K10E10-RC
Are you interested in this product?
Then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.