Weight: -5.4kg (standard 9.3kg / Akrapovic 3.9kg)
Motor power: + 16.5PS (standard 185.2 at 13150RPM, Akrapovic 201.7 at 13150RPM)
Torque: +14.2 nm at 11500 RPM
DB +6: 96 (standard), 102 (Akrapovic)
Complete system made of a high-quality, light, race-proven titanium alloy to achieve a significant increase in performance over the entire speed range and also to achieve a better torque output. The weight was reduced by more than 5 kg. The system is rounded off by a hand-made octagonal carbon muffler and a carbon end cap, which were inspired by the Superbike world champion machine by Tom Sykes and Jonathan Rea. The performance increase of more than 16 hp (12.1 kW) and a uniquely deep and sporty sound underscore the system's origins from racing. An optional silencer bracket made of carbon makes the appearance of the system perfect. When installing the Evolution Line System, it is necessary to adjust the ECU of the motorcycle.
- 4> 2> 1 full titanium system Evo-2
- Lambda connection
- Hexagonal damper
- without approval in public road traffic
- Muffler cover made of carbon
- Carbon silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- with dB-Eater V-TUV050 / 3
- If you want to remove the original passenger pegs, an optional exhaust holder can be ordered.
Akrapovic Evolution Line (Titanium) for Kawasaki ZX-10R / RR (Bj: 16-20) S-K10E9-Z
Are you interested in this product?
Then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.