Weight: -1.5kg (7.4kg as standard / Akrapovic 5.9kg)
Motor power: + 6.7PS (standard 177.1 at 10950 RPM, Akrapovic 183.8 at 10950 RPM)
Torque: +6.8 at 7850 RPM
DB: + 6.6DB (standard 99.5 DB for 6500, Akrapovic 106.1 DB for 5500)
Complete system including lightweight titanium silencer and stainless steel elbow . Weight saving of over 20% compared to the standard system. Increased performance and more torque. Fascinating, sporty Akrapovič sound , perfectly adapted to the racing character of the bike. The design is based on the system with which the Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team is currently racing worldwide. Easy installation Reprogramming of the ECU required.
The exhaust system can also be used for the SP and SP2 models. If the passenger footrests are removed, an optional carbon muffler bracket is required.
- 4> 2> 1 stainless steel V4A system
- Lambda connection
- Hexagonal damper
- without approval in public road traffic
- Muffler cover made of titanium
- Titan silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- with dB eater
- If you want to remove the original passenger pegs, an optional exhaust holder can be ordered.
Akrapovic Racing Line (stainless steel) for Honda CBR 1000 RR (Bj: 17-19) S-H10R8-APLT
Are you interested in this product?
Then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.