Weight: -4.9kg (standard 11.6kg / Akrapovic 6.7kg)
Engine power: + 11.1PS (standard 187.3 at 13450RPM, Akrapovic 198.4 at 13900RPM)
Torque: +13.4 Nm at 3600 RPM
DB +11.7: 93.8 (standard), 105.5 (Akrapovic)
An exhaust system made entirely of stainless steel with a wonderfully crafted, octagonal carbon silencer housing with titanium parts inside and a carbon end cap. The Racing Line offers a significant increase in power and torque over the entire speed range. With an octagonal silencer - including inner parts made of titanium to save weight - and an improved and deeper sporty sound. A carbon muffler bracket is available as an option to emphasize the wonderful look of this impressive system. When using the Racing Line system it is necessary to adapt the ECU of the motorcycle.
- 4> 2> 1 stainless steel V4A system
- Lambda connection
- Hexagonal damper
- without approval in public road traffic
- Carbon silencer cover
- Titanium silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- without dB-Eater (must be ordered separately)
- if you want to remove the original passenger footrest, an optional exhaust bracket can be ordered
Akrapovic Racing Line (stainless steel) for Kawasaki ZX-10 R / RR (Bj: 21) S-K10R10-RC
Are you interested in this product?
Then write us an email at email@example.com,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.