Weight: -4.7kg (standard 10.4kg / Akrapovic 5.7kg)
Engine power: + 12.4PS (standard 189.3 at 13400 RPM, Akrapovic 201.7 at 13400 RPM)
Torque: +10 at 7850 RPM
DB: + 2.3DB (standard 99 DB with 6750, Akrapovic 101.3 DB with 6750)
The Racing Line marks a full step in the tuning of an exhaust system and offers an excellent relationship between price and optimal performance . Racing performance exhaust systems are made for riders who expect maximum performance from their motorcycle. The systems are lighter than the standard exhaust systems and convince with their outstanding quality and increased engine performance combined with pure racing sound. A combination of racing materials such as carbon for the silencer cover and the end cap gives these exhaust systems a special racing touch.
- Lambda connection
- 4> 2> 1 stainless steel V4A system
- Hexagonal damper conical race
- without approval in public road traffic
- Muffler cover made of titanium
- Carbon silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- without dB eater
- optionally a dB-Eater insert can be installed (must be ordered separately. The installation must be carried out by the customer himself)
- If you want to remove the original passenger pegs, an optional exhaust holder can be ordered
Akrapovic Racing Line (stainless steel) for BMW S1000RR (Bj: 15-18) S-B10R3-CZT
Are you interested in this product?
Then feel free to email us at email@example.com,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.