Weight: -4.4kg (standard 4.2kg / Akrapovic 2.2kg)
Motor power: + 2.2PS (standard 189.3 at 13400 RPM, Akrapovic 191.5 at 13400 RPM)
Torque: +1.8 at 10100 RPM
Slip-ons are the first step in tuning an exhaust system, and they offer excellent value for money. Do more with your bike, with more power, improved performance and the unique Akrapovic sound. Everything combined in the stylishly designed slip-on exhaust systems. We attach great importance to the design - this creates a beautifully crafted exhaust system with a silencer cover made of carbon. Race-proven materials
- fits on the original manifold
- Hexagonal damper with EC type approval
- 350 mm jacket length
- Muffler cover made of carbon
- Carbon silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- Carbon heat shield (s) is (are) included in the scope of delivery
- without dB-eater (not necessary since the original BMW front silencer is used)
- e26 8015 (9)
- optionally a dB-Eater insert can be installed (must be ordered separately. The installation must be carried out by the customer himself)
- If you want to remove the original passenger pegs, an optional exhaust holder can be ordered.
Akrapovic Slip-On Line (Carbon) for BMW S1000RR (Bj: 15-16) S-B10SO2-HRC
Are you interested in this product?
Then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.