The Slip-On Line Track Day system for the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade was specially developed for use on racetracks where a lower noise level is required. It is made of race-proven materials: titanium for the silencer and stainless steel for the link pipe with resonator. Optional manifolds are available for improved torque and performance, especially from the medium speed range.
- fits on the original manifold
- Hexagonal damper
- TRACK DAY 98.5dB
- without approval in public road traffic
- Muffler cover made of titanium
- Titan silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- without dB eater
- If you want to remove the original passenger pegs, an optional exhaust holder can be ordered.