Weight: -1.1kg (standard 2.2kg / Akrapovic 1.1kg)
Motor power: + 1.2PS (standard 185.2 at 13125RPM, Akrapovic 186.4 at 13100RPM)
Torque: +1.1 nm at 11500 RPM
Made of light and high quality titanium and equipped with a carbon end cap, this system is intended for markets in which an EC-ECE type approval is not required. Power and torque grow, weight drops. Designed with a short conical muffler, the Slip-On Line (Titanium) develops a unique, sharper racing sound. A titanium link pipe is optionally available, which takes the tuning process of the exhaust system to the next level. When using the Link Pipe, it is necessary to adapt the ECU.
- fits on the original manifold
- Connection tube made of titanium
- Hexagonal damper without approval on public roads
- Muffler cover made of titanium
- Carbon silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- without dB eater
- optionally a dB-Eater insert can be installed (must be ordered separately. The installation must be carried out by the customer himself)
Akrapovic Slip-On Line (Titan) for Kawasaki ZX-10R / RR (Bj: 16-20) S-K10SO17-ASZ
Are you interested in this product?
Then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.