The set consists of:
Slip-On = S-Y10S019-RF-TD
Intermediate pipe = L-Y10SO11FTD
and carbon holder + carbon clamp = P-MBY10E2
The Track Day silencer for the Yamaha YZF-R1 was specially developed for use on racetracks where lower noise levels are required. Made from materials that have been tried and tested in racing - titanium for the housing and carbon for the end cap, silencer bracket and clamp. The push-on connection must either be connected to the L-Y10SO11T / TD connection pipe for mounting on standard manifolds or the L-Y10E5 / TD connection pipe for connection to the manifold set of the Evolution Line-Kit S-Y10E3-APT, the Evolution Line S-Y10E3 -APT or the Racing Line S-Y10R15-APLT (the collector and the header with the associated mounting material such as flanges, springs, inner sleeves and lambda plugs - see circuit diagrams of the systems mentioned). Information on volume can be found in the product description of the link pipes.
- fits the original manifold
- Hexagonal damper with titanium cat replacement pipe 60mm connection
- without approval in public traffic
- Titanium silencer cover
- Silencer end cap made of carbon
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- Exhaust bracket is (are) included in the scope of delivery.
Akrapovic Track Day Set (Titanium) for Yamaha YZF-R1 / M (15-21) S-Y10SO19-RT / TD
Are you interested in this product?
Then write us an email at email@example.com,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.