Motor power: + 1.5PS (standard 195.5 at 14000RPM, Akrapovic 197 at 14000RPM)
Torque: +0.8 nm at 12450RPM
The Akrapovič Slip-On Line marks the first step in exhaust tuning - and this brand new product for the Yamaha YZF-R1 is no exception. The shape of the muffler is completely new, and this innovative design results from Akrapovič's close collaboration with successful racing teams. The slip-on line exhaust is made entirely of titanium . The slip-on-line exhaust system features a silencer made entirely of titanium, the design of which was inspired by Akrapovič's collaboration with top-class racing teams. The Slipe-On-Line gives the bike the "Grand Prix" look, changes it by increasing performance and improving performance and giving it the unique sporty Akrapovič sound . The beautifully crafted muffler is made from race-proven materials and is supplemented by a carbon heat plate, which further emphasizes the sporty look.
- fits on the original manifold
- Hexagonal damper with EC type approval
- Muffler cover made of titanium
- Titan silencer end cap
- all metallic parts of the silencer made of titanium (including the entire interior)
- Carbon heat shield (s) is (are) included in the scope of delivery
- without dB-eater (not necessary since the original Yamaha front silencer is used. Can be ordered as an option)
Akrapovic Slip-On Line (Titanium) for Yamaha YZF-R1 / M (15-21) S-Y10SO18-HAPLT
Are you interested in this product?
Then feel free to email us at email@example.com,
or use our contact form in the footer,
to contact us.