The Corsa Corta is the further development of the Brembo 19 RCS. It can be set in 3 stages, which means that the braking feel is even better adapted to the relevant conditions and the needs of the driver .
The 3 possible eccentric settings:
Setting N (normal): The free travel is maximum here, the brake engages a little later.
Setting S (Sport): The free travel is medium here, the brake engages a little earlier. It is suitable for sporty driving .
Setting R (Race): The free travel is minimal here, the brake engages directly. It is suitable for use on the racetrack .
- Piston diameter 19 mm or Ratio Click System with leverage either 19x20 or 19x18 mm
- 3 levels adjustable (N, S, R)
- with folding lever
- Forged aluminum housing
- CNC machined surface, hard anodized
- DOT 4 or 5.1 brake fluid
- with mechanical brake light switch
- Threaded connection for brake line: M10x1.0
Brembo radial brake pump RCS Corsa Corta 19x18-20 | 110.C740.10
There is currently no separate TÜV certificate for the CorsaCorta!