High-quality materials, robustness and special assembly components for extreme use on the racetrack. The footrest system was developed in cooperation with partners from the WorldSBK and the BSB.
1) maximum load for use on the racetrack.
2) The leverage was developed for use on the racetrack:
- Bearing housing with oversized "shoulder" for support
- Shift lever pivoted on double ball bearings and foldable toe pin
- only reverse switching possible
- Fully adjustable length of the brake and gear lever on the sliding guide (range of 35 mm than in the standard configuration | -20 +15 mm).
3) Bolts made of machined light steel AISI 304
4) The footpegs are CNC machined for maximum grip even in the wettest of conditions. Lying and lockable steel spring hinge
5) Carbon heel guard designed to provide optimal support and protection.
Footrest system "WSBK EVO GP" CNC Racing for Ducati Panigale 1299 (15-18)
Are you interested in this product?
Then just write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or use our contact form in the footer.