Hiflo Racing oil filter
The new Hiflo Racing oil filters have been developed to meet the high demands of racing. These special racing filters are the only oil filters worldwide that have been tested and certified by TÜV Süddeutschland.
These filters ensure the highest quality, performance and vehicle compatibility.
- Clean the contact surface of the filter and lightly oil both the filter seal and the seat on the motor
- The 17mm hexagon is only intended for dismantling the filter. If the hexagon is used for assembly, always observe the correct tightening torque for the vehicle manufacturer's oil filter and / or the assembly instructions
- The tightening torque must NOT exceed 32 Nm, as this can lead to structural damage to the filter housing and thus to oil leakage
- Start the engine and check for leaks
- Repeat the test after the engine has reached normal operating temperature
-A safety wire, which is mandatory for use on racetracks, can easily be attached via the hole on the 17mm hexagon.
- High-performance filter material (triple fibers) for optimal filtration and constant oil flow
- Robust construction; Cartridge is made of steel
- 17mm hex for quick removal
- No special tools required
- 17mm hexagon with hole for safety wire in racing use
- Rubber safety valve ensures 100% safety
- O-ring pre-greased for quick assembly
- Compatible with all oil types
- TÜV tested
Hiflo Racing oil filter for Ducati 1198 (09-12) | HF153RC
Are you interested in this product?
Then just write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or use our contact form in the footer.
The images can differ from the original!
Attention: Please only tighten the oil filter by hand. The 17mm hexagon is only used for dismantling with the appropriate tools!