K&N premium oil filter
- Oil filter cartridges with 17mm hexagon
- No special tools required
- Hexagon with hole for safety wire
- O-ring pre-greased for quick assembly
- Return valve prevents the filter from draining and starting dry
- New pressure relief valve
- Robust construction
- Stronger inner workings
- 50% thicker wall thickness
- Reinforced base plate with double rolled seal
- High flow rate
- Excellent filtration
- Modern, synthetic filter medium
- Compatible with the latest synthetic engine oils
- Developed for all racing applications
- Resistant to racing fuel
- O-rings (if necessary) available
K&N Premium Oil Filters are valued for their durability and easy disassembly.
The oil filter cartridges are provided with a 17mm hexagon and can easily be dismantled with commonly used hand tools. Robust construction for extreme conditions. K&N oil filters are characterized by many product features that exceed the requirements of vehicle manufacturers.
Thicker case walls are used for added strength and durability to reduce the chance of damage from stones and debris. The robust construction withstands even the highest oil pressures on the racetrack without bursting.
The hole in the nut is used to attach the safety wire that is required on racetracks. This additional technical device gives the discerning consumer a feeling of peace away from the racetrack.
K&N Racing oil filter for BMW S1000RR K46 and K67 (09-20) | KN-160
Are you interested in this product?
Then just write us an email: email@example.com
or use our contact form in the footer.
The images can differ from the original!
Attention: Please only tighten the oil filter by hand. The 17mm hexagon is only used for dismantling with the appropriate tools!