Synthesis XRP emerged from a close cooperation in superbikes. Intensive development and extensive testing resulted in a product with resounding performance that combines both increased performance and reduced wear and tear. The XRP engine oil has taken a leading position in the niche market for explicit racing oils in recent years and is currently used very successfully by some of the top racing teams in Great Britain. The new XRP range is synonymous with top quality and performance.
· Excellent wear protection
· Outstanding shear stability
· Exceptionally low tendency to evaporate
· Excellent control of deposits and the blow-by effect
· Significant reduction in friction and therefore more performance
· Has passed the critical clutch coefficient of friction test, which is required for the JASO MA2 specification
· JASO MA2
· API SN
Typical physical characteristics:
Viscosity Grade SAE 5w30
Density @ 15C 0.863g / cm³
Viscosity @ 40C 75.3 cSt
Viscosity @ 100C 12.2 cSt
Available containers: 1 liter bottle
Rock Oil XRP Synthesis SAE 5W30 Racing Oil (1 liter)
Are you interested in this product?
Then just write us an email: email@example.com
or use our contact form in the footer.